7.15.2009

renegade recap...

Wish the image was a little brighter, but here's a shot of my booth on the second day at Renegade before the doors opened. I had a great time, and it was a great event. I wish I had taken more pics, but it was so busy I didn't even have the opportunity to see even half the artists there. 

Our booth was next to kg + ab, and I was super excited to walk away with one of her fantastic porcelain owls, and she walked away with some L+L gear for her little one. We were also just one booth over from Harrilu, also from Dallas, so it was nice to have someone from home to borrow hole punches from, eat dinner with, etc.! 

I'm getting back into the swing of things here now, and am ready to take some time to do a big organization of the studio. 

1 comment:

angiemoss said...

What a cute and inviting set up!