9.17.2009

fun in the city...


I'm back from Renegade Chicago, and I can't even describe what a great time I had! Met super nice people, ate lots of good food, and the weather was perfect! 

We were in a great location, next to Caitlin from
Nice. She and her family couldn't have been "nicer" (I know, I know) and I love her sweet prints. I'm mad at myself that I didn't pick one up before we packed up! Hopefully I'll see her soon enough at another show!

We were really busy in the booth most of the time, but he did manage to sneak away for a minute to pick up one of these from abbeychristine. There were so many talented artists there, and I was so honored to be included!

After the long weekend and drive, I'm trying to get reorganized and then start preparing for a few shows here in Dallas in the coming weeks. Looks like it's going to be a busy fall!

No comments: