8.12.2009

on my nightstand: chocolate and zucchini

Preliminary note: I promise I don't work for the library, nor do I get paid by them. I just go all the time!!!

I went with some good friends to see Julie and Julia this afternoon (two thumbs up), which inspired me to head to the library to check out Julia's legendary book Mastering the Art of French Cooking. Well, I wasn't the only one with that idea – every single copy was checked out, along with every other book by Julia Child. So I browsed the French cooking section a little longer, and stumbled across this book by Clotilde Dusoulier. I recognized the title from her blog, which I've been to on more than one occasion, so I'm excited to check out the print product. I'm particularly interested in trying some things from the "Savory Tarts" section. I'll post whatever I cook from it. Bon appetit!

1 comment:

angiemoss said...

I found volume II at the TTU library. I also found The Joy of Cooking. I wonder what I'll try to cook first!