10.31.2008

etsy pick friday: nate duval


Well, I haven't come up with a new name yet for Loop and Lil Etsy Pick Friday, but I'll just go ahead with this anyway!

As I've mentioned before, because of my husband, music is a large part of my life. When I was looking for a birthday present for his most recent birthday, I did some poking around on Etsy, and came across this. I knew it was perfect for him, as the Mountain Goats are favorites of said husband, and I thought he would love the kaleidoscope. He loved it! 

In addition to gig posters, Nate Duval's Etsy shop also has screenprinted t-shirts for adults, t-shirts for babies and toddlers, and art prints. I know I would love these prints regardless of the bands represented, but it certainly doesn't hurt that we happen to listen to most of the bands too! Check him out if you need some colorful, original art for your walls!

No comments: