11.14.2008

shopping trip: wisteria outlet


If you don't get the Wisteria catalog, I highly suggest you sign up! It's more like going to a flea market than looking through a catalog - there's a great mix of antiques, reproductions and little accessories from all over the globe. All of their items are so unique and charming. I received the holiday catalog a few weeks ago, and it reminded me I had never made the trip over to the Outlet store. It did not disappoint!

The outlet has lots of overstock, previous season's items, and items that are currently in the catalog at drastically reduced prices – I got the candleabra above for $25 (priced on the website now at $89) because it had a little candle wax on the back! Maybe it was the one used in the photo above??? I also picked up a cool little side table with branches as the base and a glass top for 40 bucks!

Right now, they have a great selection of holiday stockings, tree skirts, and other decorations, as well as larger pieces of furniture. The stock is constantly changing at the outlet, so you never know what you'll find. If you live in the Dallas area, it's certainly worth the trip!

No comments: