5.29.2009

patches...

Here's a look at some of the fabrics I'll be using for the pieces I'll be making for Renegade. I'm trying to find fabrics now that work together, rather than just fabrics I like on their own. It makes it a little harder, but I think it will make things more cohesive. 

I've also found a nice floral knit (second from the left on the bottom row) that I'm excited to be using. Thus far, I've only made L+L pieces using wovens. We'll see how it turns out...

We've got a busy weekend ahead, we're headed to the Ballpark this evening, then babysitting my two favorite people tomorrow evening (one of whom is pictured here). We also need to work on finishing up some home projects, and I'd like to find time for a trip here for some potatoes and onions. Whew! 

Whether yours is busy or not, I hope you have a good weekend!

No comments: